well, the first question arises that what is
The viral fever may strike any age group and it is seen extensive. but the good news is most of them are not that much dangerous but some can grow immediately leading to death. So treating it as soon as possible is obviously a good choice rather than using home remedies for the fever that is actually a waste of time. when it comes to health you should always consult to doctor for greater and safer results.
What cause viral fever?
So we know that viral infections trigger’s viral fever but where do we humans get infections? Well, most viral infections developed by consuming contaminated water and foods or by direct contact with the infected person. some of them can be transmitted because of sexual intercourse or any other sexual activity. Viral fever is provoked by infection with a virus or we can say that virus is the main reason for these problems that we are facing they infect and populate within the cells of our body. The fever is your body’s method of fighting off any virus.
There are so many ways out there that can transmit a virus to our body that leads to an infection and later on the viral fever occurs.
- Bites from Animals and Insects – it is obvious that animals and insects can carry viruses so whether it’s your pet dog or beetles always wash your hands after touching them. Also, bites by them also can be harmful.
- Inhalation – remember that stupid guy that sneezes and coughs around you yes, he can be the reason of your viral fever because that guy may be suffering from a viral infection that is transferred to you.
- Ingestion – the food and drinks that you are consuming may contain a virus and later on causing an infection that leads to viral fever.
- Also, exchanging blood with that person who has a viral infection can be the reason.
Take a look at the symptoms of viral fever first
If you are suffering from it than obviously, you are experiencing some of these listed problems. By observing the viral fever symptoms you can help your doctor too so that he can give you excellent treatment with a specific medicine for viral fever.
- inflammation of throat
- lose of appetite
- muscle aches and pains
- running nose
- nasal congestion
- redness in eyes
- muscle and joint pain
- fatigue and body pain
these are some of the common symptoms of viral fever. Also before taking medicine by your self, you should pay attention to its signs first. we also provided some fantastic Top 10 Best Sex Tips for guys you should check that post later on.
Viral fever treatment.
Well viral fever duration to recover isapprox 2 or 3 weeks. In maximum cases, it don’t require any special treatment. The person should give complete rest to his body also, should take fresh and light meals because at that time the digestive system gets slow. Unlike bacterial infections, they don’t react to antibiotics.
Alternatively, treatment usually focuses on implementing relief from your symptoms. Common treatment methods include:
- taking a tepid water bath to bring your body temperature low.
- Taking oseltamivir phosphate (Tamiflu), when applicable. Because it an antiviral medication for viral fever.
- the infected person should drink lots of water it is important to stay hydrated as much as possible.
- Relaxing as much as possible. The infracted one should sleep at least 8 to 9 hours so that he can recover fast.